What's the value of the DAV: resourceType property for the user
collection? I think it needs to contain <principal/> to be a valid user.

James Mason
Adventist Health
Programmer/Analyst
916.783.2576
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/24/04 8:28 PM >>>
I created an user called [EMAIL PROTECTED] as an root user with
content.create() method (not with client tool). This account seems to be
available in users.def.xml and /roles/root.def.xml,
/users/[EMAIL PROTECTED] But an access denied exception occured when I
try to access the /files folder:
//here throws the exception
object = structure.retrieve(slideToken, resourcePath);

slideToken owns the CredentialsToken of [EMAIL PROTECTED] principal.
The node setting for /files is:
<objectnode classname="org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode"
uri="/files">
                    <permission action="all" subject="unauthenticated"
inheritable="false"/>
                    <permission action="/actions/write"
subject="/roles/user" inheritable="false"/>
                    <permission action="/actions/read-acl"
subject="owner" inheritable="false"/>

Any clue will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Btw: is there any API can create the user directly?

Regards