Hi,

I am working with Webdav.As I have created network place for Webdav in "My

Network Place".

It directly access to the url "http//:localhost:8080/slide".

Now I have created one .doc file Hello.doc in "http//:localhost:8080/slide/files" folder.

I can now directly open this file from my network place.And whatever changes I do will be saved directly to the server.

Now the problem is I want to open this file in readonly mode.

Kindly suggest me the way that where and how can I configure to open the file in readonly mode?

Thanks & Regards

Kaushal Sukhadia

Senior Software Engineer

Patni Computer Systems