You folks should set up a wiki, and have a page similar to this:

        http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/PoweredBy

On Jun 7, 2004, at 4:11 AM, Jean-Baptiste Lièvremont wrote:

Hi,

Here planning: deployment as content and version manager for a major actor in the french DoD

Antti Koivunen wrote:

Hi there,

We're considering of using Slide as the document repository for an
extranet solution. Our client is pretty comfortable with the idea, but
since Slide is not yet considered mainstream (like e.g. Struts) and the
version 2.0 just came out, the management would first like to see a few