Hi,

I have created say “xyz.doc” in the “files” directory of the slide.

I am login to the slide using say “john” user. Now I want that whenever

I login to the slide using “john” user I can open the “xyz.doc” file in the read-only

mode.

What I guess is I can change the rights of particular files using the client API commands

like grant/deny/revoke

Can anybody please give me the exact syntax of the following command to make “xyz.doc

Read-only…

I also wanted to know the meanings of all the parameters and some example values passing to

these commands

Thanks & Regards,

Mihir Solanki

Senior Software Engineer