Live property is a property which is generated automatically by the server, like "getcontentlength" that contains the length in bytes of a file stored on the server. This properties cannot be modified by the client, since are dinamically generated, thus the name "live".

Ciao,
Simone Gianni

Slide Tao wrote:

hi,

I read some FAQ letter, there are many people talk about the "live " properties, but I don't know what is it and how to use it. do someone could give me some information about it??

thanks