From: James Mason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: link to other document management system

Michael,
It would be awsome if you could do this. I think the Store interfact is
one of Slide's greatest strengths, but the current implementations are
just complicated enough to make figuring them out non-trivial. I think a
simple walk-through or HOW-TO document would really help.

-James

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/23/2004 8:37:46 AM >>>
Yes and no. I can't make the code available as it is not open source
as
it is part of our customer product development. However, I would be
happy to include some examples of the techniques in the Wiki...;-)

Michael Oliver
CTO
Matrix Intermedia Inc.
3325 N. Nellis Blvd, #1