Thanks for the advice. Do you know a fairly good RDBMS written in Java ? We are actually thinking of a 'full-Java' solution for our product, that's why we used HSQL DB.

Regards
JB

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

As indicated by the exceptions you do not seem to have access to the tables. Grant them and try again.

OT: I *personally* disourage the use of HSQL DB as it does not feature decent isolation of transactions. Even dirty writes are possible... this is less than read uncommitted ...

Oliver