Alejandro Guízar wrote:

It looks like MySQL 4.1.2a isn't handling multi-delete statements in this
form (from StandardRDBMSAdapter. clearBinding(Connection, Uri)): "delete BINDING from BINDING c, URI u where c.URI_ID = u.URI_ID and
u.URI_STRING = ?"

However, if you issue the following (notice the use of the 'BINDING' table
alias, 'c'):
        "delete c from BINDING c, URI u where c.URI_ID = u.URI_ID and
u.URI_STRING = ?"

Then it gets executed correctly. A solution would be to replace all
multi-delete statements in the first form with their equivalents in the
second, by subclassing and overriding any method containing such statements.
Since the domain configuration file lets you specify a store adapter class,
this approach turns out to be very straightforward. I'm attaching an adapter
class extending Slide's MySqlRDBMSAdapter that overrides methods using these
multi-delete statements. It has been tested and works just fine.

<snip-attachement/>

Hi Alejandro,

This is great. Would you be willing to donate the code to the Slide project? Btw. do you know if this notation is non-standard SQL or do all databases understand those modified delete statements? In the latter case, I better change the standard adapter class.

--
Unico