The company that I work for, Stibo Catalog, is looking for an
experienced java developer to assist us with integrating WebDav into our
J2EE application.

You can find out more about us and what we do by visiting:

http://www.stibocatalog.com/us/company.asp
<http://www.stibocatalog.com/us/company.asp>

We have never used slide before and are looking someone with a great
deal of experience in this areas to jump start the project. This could
either be one of the team currently working on the slide project or
someone that has used the slide extensively. Naturally, this would be on
a commercial basis. We have offices in the USA, UK and Denmark.

If people want to call me about the role I can be reached at one of the
numbers below. If you want to save on your phone bill please email me
your CV and telephone number and I will get back to you as soon as I
can. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to email
me.

Regards

Chris Butlin

Chris Butlin - Enterprise Development Manager

Stibo Catalog

IT Centre, Innovation Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5DG UK

Mobile: +44 (0)7795 400 176 - Office +44 (0)1904 567 627

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]