> Indeed there seems to be a problem with HttpURL.
> Looks like the password you have not set before (which therefore is null)
> causes the Exception. So simply call setUserinfo() instead of setUser().
> Ingo

Puuh, I managed to get the authenticated HttpURL now, buy just using the
constructor with everything inside, passing hard coded Strings for
testing.

But now the WebdavResource is doing problems.
I make a new WebdavResource, I call the canRead() method, that returns true.
I guess that's a proof that everything's well.

But when I call any other method, like isCollection() or canWrite()
I get an org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavException: Connection refused.
I thought canWrite() might return false, but an Exception???

And the user I authenticated with is the one with which I created all the
dummy test files, using Windows webfolders. So I'm quite sure that he CAN
write.

I'm getting bored of finding out at every corner, that the api doesn't
behave like someone would expect by reading the docs.

Is there some example code creating WebdavResources, writing files...
So that I can see how they are doing?

Thanks again,
Frank