From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to find out about roles ?

> Roles have the "group-member-set" property, its value contains
> URIs of all users that belong to this role.

Do they? But I can not find this property. e.g. if I look with the
commandline client for

"propget /slide/roles/manager displayname"
it returns "manager"

but if I look for
"propget /slide/roles/manager group-member-set"
it returns an empty String. also the article on the slide website told,
that this property is not visible via webdav. why???

How else should roles be handled then?

Frank