Hello,

I am currently receiving the following error from the
stdout.log file,

INFO: validateJarFile(C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\slide\WEB-INF\lib\servlet-2.3.jar) -
jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending
class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

I have searched through the archive of e-mails and upgraded my
JRE from 1.4.2_03 to 1.4.2_05 and downloaded the slide 2.1
server binary from apache.

I dropped the slide.war file into the tomcat5.0/webapp folder
and saw that the slide folder was created with the sub-
directories of meta-inf and web-info along with domain.xml.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
-- Jimmy