I am using WSAD 5.1 with the application server being 4.0.  I created an
application a while back that used MAPI/CDO to schedule appointments and
tasks in Microsoft Exchange Server.  We have since moved to Exchange
2003 which has WebDav Capabilities.  I was wondering what I would need
to create an application that would send an email through Exchange 2003.
I have the Slide Client and Server API's as well as the Common API.

Is there anything else I am missing?  Is there sample code out there
that shows how to send a simple email to the Exchange 2003 box using
Java/Slide?

Thanks in advance for the help.

PC