Hi Christophe and all active committers,

I checked out the latest Slide version from CVS and built the distribution. I could
reproduce the error described by Christophe.

I'm trying to use the BindingStore but I got an exception when I try
to add a new collection with some methods. Only the BINDING method
is working, other are not working correctly. Following the doc, I
just set the my store with
classname="org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore" but I doesn't work.

Is it necessary to set other parameters ?

I'm using Slide in a project by calling it via the helper API. The stack trace is attached at the end of this mail. The error doesn't occur when using the ExtendedStore instead of BindingStore.

I really have no idea why it occurs since Slide 2.>0+ because the involved methods
look quite similar to Slide 2.0. The only difference I found is in
TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore:

    public ObjectNode retrieveObject(Uri uri) throws ServiceAccessException,
ObjectNotFoundException {
        XMLResourceDescriptor xfd = getFileDescriptor(uri);
        ObjectNode object = xfd.retrieveObject();
        return object;
    }

where xfd.retrieveObject() is called without an URI like in Slide 2.0. Could this be
the reason?

Best regards
Stefan

org.apache.slide.structure.ObjectNotFoundException: No object found at
/1092061300674.24
        at
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.AbstractXMLResourceDescriptor.retrieveObject(AbstractXMLResourceDescriptor.java:287)
        at
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore.retrieveObject(TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore.java:104)
        at org.apache.slide.store.AbstractStore.retrieveObject(AbstractStore.java:611)
        at org.apache.slide.store.ExtendedStore.retrieveObject(ExtendedStore.java:574)
        at org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.retrieveObject(BindingStore.java:65)
        at org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.doResolve(BindingStore.java:679)
        at
org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.doRetrieveObjectNode(BindingStore.java:629)
        at org.apache.slide.store.BindingStore.retrieveObject(BindingStore.java:68)
        at org.apache.slide.structure.StructureImpl.retrieve(StructureImpl.java:212)
        at org.apache.slide.structure.StructureImpl.store(StructureImpl.java:486)
        at org.apache.slide.structure.StructureImpl.store(StructureImpl.java:459)
        at org.apache.slide.structure.StructureImpl.create(StructureImpl.java:381)

Christophe