From: Carlos Villegas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:21 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Cache refresh notification in two different instance of Slide
running on different boxes.

Well, I don't know about the synchronization feature but I would think
that it's not possible to synchronize caches if the servers are not
configured in a special mode which allows that. My understanding is that
that special mode is precisely the clustering feature. Thus you can't
have one without the other.

Well, maybe I'm wrong and there's another mode of operation...

Carlos