[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Ingo,
Hm, when I use a property that works (e.g. "displayname") it makes no
difference wheither I add "DAV:" or not. Both work fine.
What exactly do you mean by "or better use a PropertyName" ?
Isn't "group-member-set" a property name?
I'm not so familiar with the expressions used when talking about slide and
webdav.

One thing I noticed in WebdavResource is that at least one of the propfindMethod 's returns return an enumeration of Property.getPropertyAsString() instead of Property objects or Responses. Depending on the property type, the client lib returns a different Property class that may not get handled correctly by converting it to String. I ended up subclassing WebdavResource and implementing my version of propfindMethod the returns a list of Property objects, which I think is better.

Well, that might not be the case here. You may modify WebdavResource or subclass it and print out the raw request and response from the server or use a TCP monitor as suggested.

Carlos