From: Matt Reason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 12:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can I use Slide to send files to a WebDav server?

Hello,

Sorry for being the confused new guy - but I'm a little lost.  I have a java
process that yanks a large datafile from my company's database and then I
need to deposit the file on another company's WebDav server.

It looks to me, from the downloads page, that Slide is an entire web-app.

All I (think) I need is a couple of jars out of that package so I can call
WebDav methods from my application.  Is that true?  Anybody know what jars I
need and if there are any examples lying around.  Or am I looking in the
wrong spot altogether?

Thanks in advance,

Matt