Hi,

It seems that lock owners are not returned from the server with the other
lock information any more. I've seen this from the CLI and from within my
own application. I noticed it when the application that I had working with
2.1M1 stopped working with 2.1B1. When I lock a resource with an owner using
"-o<name>" the command succeeds and a locktoken comes back. But when I run
"locks" on the object the owner name is empty.  Has anyone else seen this
problem or can suggest why this is happening?  I'm running with security
checking disabled but I don't see why that would affect locking which is
enabled.

Thanks,
Warwick