Yes, If header is handled by slide.

If you have any cases that are not handled correctly, it is a severe bug
and it would be good if you could report it.

BTW If makes requests conditional in respect to locks, while the other
four headers make them conditional in respect to content modification
(given by last-modified-date and/or etag)

Stefan

kranga wrote:

Does Slide 2.0 handle the If: header? I see that the AbstractMethod class
handles:

If-Match
If-Modified-Since
If-None-Match
If-Unmodified-Since

but does it also handle the more generic If: header specified in section 9.4
of the webDAV protocol rfc2518 ? It seems like If can apply to all methods.
I only see calls to checkIfHeaders in PUT and GET. The example in section
9.4.2.1 of the RFC is shown with the COPY method. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks