Hi James,

I actually have a number of fixes that I've made to get Slide working in my
configuration. I'd like to submit them all but would like to have them
reviewed by a slide contributor first to make sure that they are ok.  How do
I get them to the list as I haven't been able to send a zip or tar file
attachment as they get bounced.

Here's a summary of each change for context:

WebdavResource.java:
-------------------
        - Found a problem establishing "existence" of paths with spaces in
them. Eg. "My Files". The path coming back from the server was escaped and
getPath() returns an unescaped string. Was failing to set existence as a
result. Decode and compare the two on a common basis.
        - got a "wild-hare" about the the way a trailing '/' on one of the
paths is dealt with so I changed it to make it a little faster and skips
cases where the strings are definitely not equal regardless of the '/'.
        - added a lockMethod with a depth parameter to lock subdirs and
their children.
        - added discoverOwnLocks with an owner parameter to get locks for a
specific user and which is not the user in my client context (ie. no authn
or authz is being used).

LockMethod.java:
----------------
        - similar to existence prob in WebdavResource.java for paths with
spaces. The lock is stored in the hashmap by parseResponse with an escaped
path. The check for existence of a lock on the resource uses an unescaped
path so it wouldn't find the lock. I changed it to add the lock to the
hashmap with the unescaped path so that its found.

DOMUtils.java:
--------------
        - lock owner not being read out of response from server because
owner value was "escaped" using CDATA decl. DOMUtils was only looking for
text responses.

Client.java:
        - couple of simple checks for null object refs.

DB2RDBMSAdapter:
        - check for null ref in case of empty result.
        - override CommonRDBMSAdapter version of
convertRevisionNumberToComparable() with one using SQL functions supported
by DB2.

Thanks,
Warwick