Warwick,

We're working off the SLIDE_2_1_RELEASE_BRANCH. There's also a SLIDE_2_1_BETA1_RELEASE version, if you want a snapshot.

If you're using Eclipse be sure to update your branches and version to get the latest ones. There's instructions on the Slide site for doing this if you've forgotten how (I know I have several times).

-James

Warwick Burrows wrote:
What's the label in CVS that signifies the 2.1 beta release? I don't see one in there that stands out.
Thanks,
Warwick

<http://www.e2open.com/>

Warwick Burrows Senior Software Engineer

*Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Fax:   *512.343.8727

9600 Great Hills Trail, #325 Austin, TX 78759
http://www.e2open.com <http://www.e2open.com/>