The "scope" being referred to in this case a parameter to the webdav servlet. You can find this in the web.xml file in the slide/WEB-INF folder that comes with the tomcat bundle. Change the <param-value/> tag to <param-value>/files</param-value> and you should be good to go.

-James

Pingkui HOU wrote:
hi, there,

I was trying to test the configuration function of Slide according to the
configuration page on the slide homepage.
"...if you want to expose only the /files collection via WebDAV, set this
parameter to '/files'. "

I changed the domain scope node from "<scope match="/" store="tx"/>" to
"<scope match="/" store"tx">/files</scope>" and restarted the Tomcat.
When I open the URL http://localhost:8080/slide with the user: john, I still
was able to see all five directories: users, files, history,...........

BTW, I tested it using the tomcat bundle version.

Any idea will be appreciated.

Best Regards.

Pingkui Hou