Title: Message
Hi,

The simple and office extractors that are configured in the Domain.xml file by default. What do they do?  ie. One is configured to /slide/articles/test.xml and the other to /slide/doc. Do they create these dirs and put data in them or do they only extract properties from files under those directories?  Do I need to have a test.xml to make it work? I'm getting an xpath failure from the simple extractor init process and am not sure whether how they should be configured. Slide starts but I'm guessing that the extractors (or at least one) didn't load.

Thanks,
Warwick

Warwick Burrows
Senior Software Engineer