From: Ragia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:21 AM
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Need Help: Sending Parameters

Hi James, Hi All,

Thanx for the reply! :)

Well, I tried what u suggested, and I found that: in case I don't check the
WebFolder checkbox, the parameters are passed fine and slide homepage is
displayed through IE (which is not my aim), But when I check the WebFolder
checkbox, normally slide opens in a WebFolder but the parameters are all set
to null, also the url comes without the parameters I added. I traced the req
object and found its parameters Map is empty :(

Any advice?

Regards,

Rooja