Is this is becoming a problem for you?? Or You just want to supress those messages??

Regards
Sudhakar

--- Ritu Kedia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see a lot of warnings when deploying Slide in JBoss App Server.
> WARN  [WrappedConnection] Closing a statement you left open, please do your
> own housekeeping
>
> The same warnings also come when performing any server side operations. I
> saw the DB Adapter classes.. they do close the statements in the final
> clause. Then why do the warnings come?
> Has anyone faced a similar problem? Or could someone suggest a way of
> avoiding these warnings.
>
> Thanks,
> Ritu

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw
(1856-1950)