>>>The page is in german, but the plugin is in English.
This is translated page

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s-und-n.de%2Fsunshine%2Fccos%2Fde%2Fprodukte%2Fwebdavpilot&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Regards
Sudhakar
--- Simone Gianni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WebDavPilot for Eclipse. It's very good for many ways, but not yet
> support versioning ... it's planned in future version.
>
> http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/de/produkte/webdavpilot
>
> The page is in german, but the plugin is in English.
>
> Ciao,
> Simone Gianni
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for a good GUI client (similar to DAVExplorer
> >maybe?) with versioning control and especially some way to
> >tell WHO the current owner might be.

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw
(1856-1950)