From: Ritu Kedia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 5:04 PM
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Has anyone seen connection warnings when deploying slide in
a n Ap p Server(JBoss)

Not sure I understood what you imply by the static block. But anyways are
you referring to suppressing the client side warning messages or server
side? I was referring to the deployment time warnings thrown by the App
server, which I don't think have any relation with slide logging. Since I am
using J2EE store, the App Server's Wrapped Connection is throwing these
warnings. May be some slide DB methods are not closing the statements before
returning.

Have you faced a similar problem? If yes, what is the error message you see?

Thanks,
Ritu