Hi,

I found today that when callling the propfindMethod for the "checked-in"
property that the returned property value isn't being unwrapped from the XML
response correctly. The value returned for the checked in property is the
entire <href> element within the "checked-in" element definition rather than
the value of the href. I noticed that the owner property is the same and
that in the case of the owner the XML response is further decoded and the
actual value is returned. So I've defined an additional property class
called CheckedinProperty that behaves like the OwnerProperty class so that
only the value of the href (the latest history URI) is returned.  If you
don't see any problems with this then I'd like to know if it can be
submitted to the slide 2.1 head.

I've actually created an HrefValuedProperty base class that extends the
BaseProperty class as OwnerProperty does now and moved the common
functionality of the Owner and CheckedinProperty classes to this common
class. The OwnerProperty and CheckedinProperty now extend this class and
define only their TAGNAME and a constructor. If there are more properties
that could benefit from href decoding then they could also extend the
HrefValuedProperty class.

Warwick