From: Guido Casper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2004 04:08
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: AW: Help installing projector

Florey, Daniel wrote:
> Hi,
> Projector needs its application files stored in the Slide repository.
> This can be achieved by either using the tomcat-install ant task that
> will unpack the files into the default file store. If you are using
> db-stores, you'll have to upload them manually after starting Slide.
> Upload the application folder that you find under under
> /projector/src/content/ to the /projector folder in the slide root
> directory (not into the files folder).

I don't have the time to test projector (will do) but how about adding a

build target like:

<target name="init-projector">
   <ant dir="webdavclient" target="build-ant"/>
   <taskdef resource="webdavclient/dist/ant/webdav.taskdefs">
     <classpath>
       <fileset dir="webdavclient/dist/ant">
         <include name="**/*.jar"/>
       </fileset>
     </classpath>
   </taskdef>
   <davput url="http://${server}/projector";
           userid="${user}" password="${passwd}">
     <fileset dir="projector/src/content">
       <include name="**/*"/>
     </fileset>
  </davput>
</target>

something like that.

Guido

> After doing so you should be able to at least get the admin
> application running. A ready-to-run solution would be to install the
> binary distribution where everything should work right after starting.

> Regards, Daniel

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>