Hello Oliver, sorry for taking so long, had wife and kids waiting :)

 Well, if I remove the old metadata and start tomcat all goes well. The
problem occurs if I restart tomcat: that's when that error occurs.

 I'm using the default Domain.xml configuration with the
TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore for nodestore and TxFileContentStore for content.

 Miguel
____

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

> Miguel, I have tried deleting the old meta-data...

Sorry, getting a little bit tired, read "Miguel, have you tried deleting
the old meta-data..."

Oliver