Andy Bowes wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am getting the following exception thrown when I attempt to create a
SearchQuery:

org.apache.slide.search.InvalidQueryException: Expected exactly 1 prop
element, found 2
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.expression.ComparedProperty.setProperty(Compar
edProperty.java:169)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.expression.ComparedProperty.<init>(ComparedPro
perty.java:123)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.expression.ComparePropertyExpression.<init>(Co
mparePropertyExpression.java:65)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.expression.EQExpression.<init>(EQExpression.ja
va:47)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.BasicExpressionFactory.createDAVExpression(Bas
icExpressionFactory.java:241)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.BasicExpressionFactory.createExpression(BasicE
xpressionFactory.java:193)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.BasicExpressionCompiler.createExpression(Basic
ExpressionCompiler.java:177)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.BasicExpressionCompiler.compile(BasicExpressio
nCompiler.java:130)
        at
org.apache.slide.search.basic.BasicQueryImpl.parseQuery(BasicQueryImpl.java:
206)

The Query XML looks like:

<basicsearch xmlns="DAV:">
  <select>
    <prop>
      <getname />
    </prop>
  </select>
  <from>
    <scope>
      <href>/</href>
    </scope>
  </from>
  <where>
    <eq>
      <prop>
        <uuid />
        <literal>0cb53c48fef5cdd72acc65ff2b9c9d318000</literal>
      </prop>
    </eq>
  </where>
</basicsearch>

It looks like I have a problem with the <eq> statement in the <where> clause
but I haven't got a clue as to what this statement shoudl look like as I
cannot find any examples or documentation.  Can anyone help ?

The spec is in <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html>. What you need is:

  <where>
    <eq>
      <prop>
        <uuid />
      </prop>
      <literal>0cb53c48fef5cdd72acc65ff2b9c9d318000</literal>
    </eq>
  </where>

instead.

Best regards, Julian