Looking to come to closure on this e-mail thread. I want to post to bugzilla the
enhancement request.

Before I do, I want to make sure the language and description is correct.
=============
Problem:
*Scope and URI Bindings are individual to each store, no central management of Scope
and Bindings.
*Scope and bindings are saved differently for each individual store's nodestore
configuration.
*No seperation of Scope/URI Bindings from the actual metadata causing problems with
read-only configured metadata stores.

Solution:
Option 1: Move all Scope and URI Bindings to the root nodestore.
Option 2: Create a new centralized ConfigStore for configuration of Scope and URI
Bindings with it's own storage medium configuration.