You don't need to write a store for web publishing purposes. As Daniel said
in the other email, you can configure slide so it won't had the '_*' part on
your files, and then configure the content store for a path like
"../webapp/<webappname>".
 Anyway if you don't feel comfortable with slide configuration files (I
admit it's not very user friendly), you can still create a virtual directory
in IIS through its friendly UI wizards, and set up your webapp in there.

 The thing in using IIS vs SLIDE is that, in IIS you loose versioning and
ACL capabilities (among others), witch I believe shouldn't be very important
for web publishing. The other thing is that, I'm not sure you can use JSP or
Java inside a IIS webapp...

 Best regards,
 Miguel

____

Miguel Figueiredo wrote:

> I believe so, anyway that was the first objective of the webdav protocol.

You use for others ? I'm not.

> Hint: read the 'directory-browsing' init-param description.

read :
    <init-param>
            <param-name>directory-browsing</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
            <description>
                 Use the 'directory-browsing' init-parameter to turn off
generation of
                 HTML index pages that enable browsing of collections
(by setting this
                 parameter to 'false'), or to specify a web-app relative
path to a
                 template resource (a JSP page, for example) which
should handle
                 generation of the HTML index page. In the latter case,
you can use a
                 JSP page at WEB-INF/index.jsp by specifying
'/WEB-INF/index.jsp' as
                 value of this parameter.
                 The default value is 'true'.
            </description>
   </init-param>

and this turn on user defined html generate page for WebDAV. I'm need
simple thing.
put index.html or others files in root http server. Or Slide can't this
simple thing ? Need write
new store ?