Right...

To me it looks like it is indeed just direct members. I was thinking of this being useful when you have tons of resources in a collection and you just want information about a few for performance reasons.

Oliver

Julian Reschke wrote:
Looking at <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_webdav_bpropfind.asp>, one thing that would need to be clarified is what type of URIs may appear under DAV:target -- just direct members of the target collection? That's the kind of stuff that routinely is missing from Microsoft "documentation".

Best regards, Julian