Hello Davide,

Why the [ Slide with tomcat built in ]doesnot pickup the oracleschema.sql and
create the tables in database as we provided username, password, host , sid
and even the port in Domain.xml file.

As we need to create database objects or tables explicitly .. Don't you think
its a drawback with slide built on tomcat
.....(jakarta-slide-2.1b2-tomcat-5.0.28)..

Thanks for all your information ..

Mahesh L.

============

Davide Savazzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Tuesday 09 November 2004 20:53,
mahesh kumar wrote:
> Thanks Davide...
>
> Now that I am getting another error like....

> org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter - ERROR - SQL error
> 942 on /: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

You have to create the Slide tables in the database. The scripts are in
slide/db-schema inside the binary distribution. Look for a file called
OracleSchema.sql.

Ciao,
--
Davide Savazzi