Hi Chris,

The Wiki is your best bet: <http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide>

The following page describes how to obtain a WebdavResource:
<http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/CreateWebDavResource>

Once you have this, the Javadocs should help you access the repository
through the WebdavResource. One thing I found very confusing at first is
that the responsibility of the WebdavResource is not quite clear. On the
one hand, it acts as an entity that represents an actual resource
(document or folder) in the repository. Unfortunately, it also acts as a
general facade into the repository, for example by providing methods
that take a path as a parameter and act on the resource corresponding to
that path.

If you keep this in mind, you should be able to get everything done,
though.

-Mirko