Hi

I notice that if you use COMPRESS=true in the store (Oracle, in my case),
and then later change it to false, any files putMethod'd into the store
while COMPRESS was true will not be able to getMethod'd.  ie, slide will
attempt to do a getMethod assuming the files are stored in the *current*
format specified in the domain.xml for the store.  ie, it will attempt to
pull them down in compressed (zip format), which will not work.

Is this the case ? If so, is there a way to tell Slide to pull the document
out in the currently stored format, not just what the domain.xml says ?
Nick