Dear all of you,

 We want to use the Slide as a file repository manager in our company
specialized in a translation company. This file repository should support
the ACL management, Versioning, Checkin/Checkout, WebDAV, and must be
integrated into our J2EE-based System easily. I have read some documents
related to Slide and find that the Slide provides the above functionalities.

However, considerable efforts must be made in order to run it correctly.  As
a translation company, we do not have adequate  staffs too skilled in
utilizing Slide, especially, to integrate it into the J2EE System. So, could
anyone on this mailing list provide a plausible solution to our problem
suggesting an easy-to-use built-in system of Slide?
 We would appreciate it very much if someone can suggest us the easy-to-use
SLIDE Tools so that even  beiginners are able to fulfill the tasks above
including a slide-based off-the-shelf product.

BTW, our company is located in Tokyo, Japan.
 I am looking forward to your reply.

 Best regards

Pingkui Hou