From: Tim Frank [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: terça-feira, 7 de Dezembro de 2004 14:38
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: auto-version-values

Stefan,

If you leave the auto-version parameter blank, empty, no value then
NOTHING will happen automatically. I will mention that you should be
careful with understanding how these parameters work with "dumb" webdav
clients such as Windows WebFolders. The dumb behaviour is to
automatically overwrite whatever is "live" as there is no
checkout/checking issued. I would recommend using the "checkout" option
for that reason, as a safeguard.

There is a duplicate of the file created in history to allow the
uncheckout command to function. Uncheckout is like undo. You can
checkout a file, do 20 changes on it, then decide "No, I really don't
want to save those changes for this version", so you issue the
uncheckout command to rollback to the last good copy from the history.

Hope that helps.

Tim