Hello again,

This time I want to ask about users. Are there any known problems with large
numbers of users and/or groups? And are there any nice parameters that we
should know about that improves user management? We haven't tested this yet,
mostly because the somewhat complex user management in Slide. My fear is
that adding large numbers of users to a group could lead to slow user access
verifications, is that a correct assumption?

Regards,
Pontus