From: Pontus Strand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: terça-feira, 8 de Março de 2005 12:05
To: 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Database performance

You can put the following parameter into your nodestore configuration:

<parameter name="use-rdbms-expression-factory">true</parameter>

This reduces the number of queries significantly. You can also go to the
archive for this mailing list and search for the subject "Slide search
performance issues", there are some other pointers there.

Best regards,
Pontus Strand