We are using the 2.2pre1 slide .jars to create custom stores for
retrieving resources (specific to our business) from an Oracle database.
We have implemented the JAAS LoginModule in Jetty to leverage our
existing user/roles.   Lastly, we are using Eclipse as our client to
modify/save the properties on the resources.   We have had success with
the authentication and retrieval of the resources from the database.
However, the lock owner is missing after performing a lock on the
resource.    I saw another thread with the same issue, but it looks to
have been fixed:
http://www.mail-archive.com/slide-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07379.html.

Here is the client code I am using in Eclipse.

HttpURL url = new HttpURL( "url" );
url.setUserinfo( user, pass );
WebdavResource res = new WebdavResource( url, true);

if (res.isLocked()) {
System.out.println("locked by -
"+res.lockDiscoveryPropertyFindMethod().getPropertyAsString());
} else {
            res.lockMethod( user, DepthSupport.DEPTH_INFINITY);
            System.out.println("just locked by "+res.getOwner());
            System.out.println("lock property-
"+res.lockDiscoveryPropertyFindMethod().getPropertyAsString());
}

res.close();

The res.lockMethod() call seems to work.  We are storing the lock
information in the database and the user is correctly assigned to the
lock in the database (although I log in as 'admin' and 'users/admin' is
stored).   Also, I have put debug code in our store and the subject is
retrieved when the getLockInfo method is called by slide.   But for some
reason, the owner is not displayed when the
res.lockDiscoveryPropertyFindMethod().getPropertyAsString() call is
executed.  All the other lock properties are present (i.e. type,
depth....).

I tried rolling back the .jars to version 2.1, but I am still
experiencing the missing owner.

I am wondering if I have missed some configuration in the Domain.xml.
Or, if there may be some disconnect between slide and our custom store
(when passing the user) Slide Users Mailing List since I am
authenticating against our DB directly.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul