Yet another attempt - grabbed recent CVS 3/25/04 and tomcat 5.0.28
binary.

*Modified the /snapshot/jakarta-slide/build.properties.sample to
build.properties and pointed the {catalina.dist} to the installed
location of jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.

*ran 'ant webapp-dist' for slide 2.2pre1.  (note: can not run
tomcat-5-install due to 'patch' commandline req, that does not work on
Win2000, previously bugged in dec 04).

*put Slide 2.2pre1 WAR file into jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28 binary install as
defined in the build.properties.

*Ran Tomcat, checked Slide installation, everything looks good.

*Back to CVS checkout /snapshot/jakarta-slide and drilled down to
/snapshot/jakarta-slide/projector directory.

*ran 'ant tomcat-install'.

*Build successful, verify projector.war, projector.xml, and store.zip
(expanded) went to correct locations as defined in the ant script.

*go to http://localhost:8080/projector/listUsers.htm with both IE and
Firefox, both blank pages.  Error is as follows from server:

===error===
Mar 25, 2005 3:14:40 PM
org.apache.slide.projector.application.ApplicationManage
r installApplications
SEVERE: Could not determine installed applications!
org.apache.slide.projector.repository.RepositoryException: no message
available
        at
org.apache.slide.projector.repository.webdav.WebdavRepository.getChil
dren(WebdavRepository.java:367)
        at
org.apache.slide.projector.application.ApplicationManager.installAppl
ications(ApplicationManager.java:82)
        at
org.apache.slide.projector.application.ApplicationManager.<init>(Appl
icationManager.java:72)
        at
org.apache.slide.projector.application.ApplicationManager.getInstance
(ApplicationManager.java:128)
        at
org.apache.slide.projector.engine.ProcessServlet.service(ProcessServl
et.java:41)
===snip end error===

Can not get Projector to work with Slide 2.1 binary, nor Slide 2.2pre1
CVS.  Referenced http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/projector.html, and
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/ (no entries for Projector).

Wish I could give more helpful information, I have never seen Projector
running.

-D