Hi all,

As of today I was a happy user of the 2.1 webdav ant tasks.
Now I failed to upload/put a file with a german umlaut in its name.
This is under Windows XP, build.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="slide-init" default="default" basedir=".">
[..]
<target name="init" depends="set-dav-properties,declare-dav-tasks">
  <davput url="http://${dav.server}/${dav.root}"; userid="${dav.user}"
password="${dav.password}" encoding="UTF-8">
    <fileset dir="${local.root}">
      <include name="**/*.xml"/>
    </fileset>
  </davput>
</target>
[..]

I get this exception thrown by httpclient:

D:\ivportal\slide-init\build.xml:27: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Invalid uri 'http://localhost:8080/slide/catalogs/nationalitőt.xml': escaped
absolute path not valid

After unsuccessfully trying different encodings in build.xml and different
versions of httpclient and looking through the ant tasks code, my guess is,
that the ant tasks code may have a bug. I will have a deeper look tomorrow.

Is someone maintaining the ant tasks code? Any hints regarding this issue?

Thanks, Kolja

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl