delbd wrote:
We have got a problem here to remove a role using a webdav client.
When we select any role and ask for deletion, we get this in console:

18 Apr 2005 07:15:12 - org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter - ERROR - SQL error 2292 on /roles/PublicationManager: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (DIRECTION.SYS_C0035428) violated - child record found

Either debug Slide or, for better overview on the SQL level, use P6Spy [1] to get a trace of the SQL statements being issued.

The last SQL statement in the P6Spy log should tell you exactly the SQL that
fails.
If you know this, it might be easier to figure out what constraint you are
trying to violate.

I would first look for users belonging to the role or permissions entries for
this role, since both would have "child records" from the role entry in DB.

Regards,
 Martin

[1] http://www.p6spy.org/