Hello Martin!

On the Slide website and Wiki I think you will only find example code
focused on using or integrating Slide, not specific server protocols or
API:s. Try to search for Microsoft documentation and newsgroups for this.

Two random links from Google ([1], [2]) to get you started... ;-)

(I know the last one is C#, but you want info about the MS Exchange WebDAV
protocol regardless of language. After you know this and have tried it out,
you will probably have more Slide-specific Java questions to ask here.)

Thank you for your patience and your complete answer. I understand how nerving it can be if people are asking questions on the list and you know they aren't well prepared about what this project does and how it works. Thanks for not ignoring me!!!

Well, I did some research - thanks for the links but I already knew them ;-) - but even in the MS-Exchange lists they pointed out that MS hasn't good docs or even more complicate examples (there's one with "self-done" webdav, too simple), so withought a very deep knowledge I have no chance to start coding...

So, maybe anybody knows a commercial library serving this purpose? I see access over webdav as a chance to eliminate the need for a mapi<--->java translation server/machine...

Thank you in advance and sorry again, lg Clemens