Hello again,

 Instructions in how to install and configure slide are available at these
addresses:
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/installation.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/conf-lib.html

Relevant configurations for versioning must also be configured, and they are
available at this address:
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/howto-deltav.html

Information on how to use the client API is available at wiki site:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/ and the javadocs:
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/clientjavadoc/index.html

 Start reading those and you will be on the right track.

 Hope this helps.
____

Can u explain me how to use it ?

I mean configuration files and how to establish the communication
with the slide server.