-----Mensagem original-----
De: Steve Long [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2005 11:23
Para: Slide Users Mailing List
Assunto: Tomcat 5.5.9 / Slide 2 on RedHat ES v4

I am trying to use Slide 2 with Tomcat 5.5.9 to provide WebDAV
services.  Tomcat is a generic install expect I changed the listening
port to 80 using Tomcat as a stand-alone web server in addition to a
servlet engine.  I put slide.war and slide-doc.war in the
$CATALINA_HOME webapps directory.  However, WebDAV is working as
expected.  I am unable to find any useful documentation on how to
configure Slide 2 with Tomcat 5.5.  Can someone provide me a pointer to
a detailed configuration guide or alternatively, provide copies of the
config files, such as the server.xml and web.xml and .properties files
for Tomcat and Slide to make them work together?

TIA!