Hello,

Does someone managed to make slide (2.1 or more) working with french accent ?
using Oracle store (Oracle 10g) ?
using File store (linux) ?
using Bea Weblogic (v8.1 on linux) ?

from DAV Explorer ?
from Webfolder on windows 2000 with Office 97 ?

I tried differents combinaison of utf8 and iso8859-1 in slide.properties but I
still
get error when getting the file or when browsing the content of a folder (the
file
is displayed with '_' instead of accentued characters).

I really need help, I'm getting crazy and I've got a big project on which I
want to
use slide.

Alexandre Clavaud
Consultant Technique