From: "Mark Breitner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:53:44
To:slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Trying to change slide WCK folders

Hi,

after installing the WCK I noticed that there are several subfolders like
"files", "hostory" etc.

How do I change this ? How do I create new ones and rename old ones ?

With kind regards

mark Breitner

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Mike Oliver
CTO, Alarius Systems LLC
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Sent using my BlackBerry 6510 from Nextel